The original multimedia tour of Los Angeles.
Frequently Asked Questions
Pick up at Farmers Market between 8:20 AM and 8:30 AM. Bus departs at 8:30 AM.
Pick up at Downtown Locations between 9:00 AM and 9:15 AM. Be ready to go at 9:00 AM.
Pick up at Farmers Market between 1:20 PM and 1:30 PM. Bus departs at 1:30 PM.
Pick up at Downtown Locations between 2:00 PM and 2:15 PM. Be ready to go at 2:00 PM.
Farmers Market : 4 Hours
Morning Tour : 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Afternoon Tour : 1:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Downtown Locations : 5 Hours
Morning Tour : 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Afternoon Tour : 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Minimum 48 hours notice to cancel is required. Notification by phone call, text message, email, or fax will be accepted but make sure you receive an email confirming cancellation. We reserve the right to levy a 15% charge to cover any subsequent administrative expenses.
Cancellation less than 48 hours and no shows are non-refundable.
Can Kids Under 5 Join The Tour?
Kids under 5 are generally not a problem as the tour is very stimulating with a TV screen, music, etc. However, each child is different and if the child continually disrupts the tour the family may be asked to leave.
Senior (64+) $69
Student (5-18) $59
Kids under 5 Free for 1 child, $59 for each additional child
Are Food And Drinks Allowed On The Bus?
We prefer you don't bring food on the bus. Complimentary bottled water will be provided. We stop for 30 minutes on Hollywood Blvd and end at the Farmer's Market, both with plenty of great food options.
Downtown Los Angeles
- LA Live with the LA Convention Center, Staples Center, Nokia Theatre, ESPN, and
the Grammy Museum
- The Music Center with the Walt Disney Concert Hall, Mark Taper Forum and
the Ahmanson Theatre
- Museum Of Contemporary Art (MOCA), The Broad Museum, Colburn School, LA City Hall,
and The Cathedral Of Our Lady Of The Angels
- Beautiful Victorian Homes in Historic Angelino Heights. Many of these homes are on the
National Register of Historic Monuments and have been featured in prominent TV
shows and movies
Mulholland Drive (15 Min Stop)
- Scenic Viewpoint for Los Angeles, The Hollywood Bowl, and the Hollywood Sign
Hollywood Blvd (30 Min Stop)
- Set foot on the Walk Of Fame and locate your favorite celebrity's star
- Check out celebrity hand and foot prints in the forecourt of the World Famous
- See Hollywood & Vine, the Capitol Records building, The Egyptian Theatre,
El Capitan Theatre, Dolby Theatre, Pantages Theatre, and the Roosevelt Hotel
- Cruise Down the world famous Sunset Strip with legendary nightclubs like The Roxy,
Whiskey a Go Go, The Viper Room, and The Rainbow
- Celebrity Homes, Scandal Sites, Beverly Hills Hotel, Greystone Mansion, Rodeo Drive
Farmers Market / The Grove
- With over 40 restaurants and 100 specialty shops, the original Famers Market is a favorite
for visitors and locals alike
- The Grove is a world class shopping mall with a beautiful outdoor courtyard setting.
If the FAQ does not answer your question, leave us a message above and we will get back to you asap.
You can also text us at
+1 323 533 2544
Do You Have Private Tours?
Private Tours are available for $690 up to 11 people or 13 people (4 Hour Minimum) * $150/hour for additional hour
*Hotel pickup available for private tour at most hotels in the greater Los Angeles area. Call for details and arrangements.
FARMERS MARKET 6333 West 3rd Street, Los Angeles, CA 90036
Meet in front of THE COFFEE BEAN AND TEA LEAF next to COST PLUS WORLD MARKET
DOWNTOWN Los Angeles
JW MARRIOTT / LA LIVE 900 West Olympic Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90015
OMNI HOTEL AND RESORT 251 South Olive Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
-Pickup/drop off service is available for other downtown LA hotels. Call 323-928-2024 to make arrangements.
-If you are staying in Hollywood, West Hollywood or Beverly Hills, a limited shuttle service will be available based on availability and capacity. Call 323-928-2024 to make arrangements.